Dimension Funding Employment
Current Positions Available
Dimension Funding is looking for a motivated and talented corporate recruiter to join our growing team. We have an amazing corporate culture that is more like a family and less like a corporation.
The corporate recruiter will be responsible for recruiting strategies to identify, interview, and recruit the best B2B sales professionals in the various markets we serve. Strong interpersonal communication skills and organizational skills are required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Use recruiting strategies that help locate the best B2B sales talent.
- Recruit, screen, interview candidates, schedule interviews with hiring managers, and negotiate offers to qualified applicants.
- Consistently network through industry contacts, university relations, association memberships, trade groups, social and professional networking sites, to maximize recruitment resources and opportunities for the company.
- Report directly to the COO.
- Write and post job openings online and across social media platforms.
- Keep on top of latest developments and trends in business financing sectors.
- Recruit for our in offices talent as well as remote staff.
- Recruit talented sales representatives with experience in the equipment finance industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field is preferred but relevant as experience will be considered
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous recruiting experience required
- Past sales experience and/or financing industry experience preferred
- Available on a full-time basis, Monday through Friday
- Must get along well with others in this highly team-oriented working environment
Full medical, dental, and vision packages. 401k, vacation and sick leave. Flexible working hours.
About Dimension Funding
Dimension Funding is unlike other financing companies. We are a team-oriented group that work well together, spend time together outside of the office, and have fun together. Our corporate culture comes from upper management that selects people not only on their skillset, but on how well they fit into a corporate culture that is more like a family. Most of the team has been with the company for over 15 years and some for much longer than that.
Dimension Funding was established in 1978 and has funded over $5B in capital equipment and working capital loans.
Estimated Pay Range
Compensation range is based on the applicants’ applicable recruiting experience. Compensation will be a combination of base salary plus bonus incentives. Base pay range $50,000/yr. – $98,000/yr.
- Financial Services
- Talent Acquisition
Financing Made Simple
to your Clients